Our children will be immersed in fun themes through theatre. They will learn how to communicate better through games, are encouraged to express themselves and be introduced to role play. Our trainers will take children towards the capabilities of being able to present in front of an audience. The process will help ignite their imagination, explore their thoughts and then expressing them through various theatrical forms like acting and poetry to boost confidence and develop self-awareness and realising their own strength.
Your child will
- Gain and develop confidence through various theatrical forms and other activities
- Have the ability to present in front of an audience and increase higher order thinking
- Improve in social and oral communication skills
- Understand the importance of collaboration and creativity
- Learn to use imagination and re-tell them